21 сентября 1985
MSc in International Business and Emerging Markets. The University of Edinburgh. 2008 - 2009
Marketing and Management at State University – Higher School of Economics
Davidovs and Co-founder
Gagarin Capital Partners and ITech Capital
Director at ITech Capital
I actually got no idea how come I forgot to share this on Facebook, but here we go.
I initially prepared this list of ways to help people in Ukraine and refugees to share with my American friends and neighbors - our volunteers and I have been personally screening these organizations, and I can vouch for them.
The complete list of the links we’ve vetted so far. Please feel free to pick and help
Here are a few that I’m helping myself:
1) Grains of Good Foundation that I have proudly worked with for the last 5 years is helping with over 40 Ukrainian shelters, organizations, orphanages, hospitals, nursing homes, and refugee support centers to help those who need it the most.
You can donate through Facebook too.
2) This one is an effort by our friend and GSB alumni Stavnitser Andrey (they are buying supplies from Germany and driving them into Odesa and Kyiv): https://www.ernst-prost-stiftung.org/en-gb/spenden
3) Our schoolmate and former Googler Denys V. Grabchak is helping restaurants in Kyiv (they are feeding people free of charge): https://bit.ly/3CwDcQa
4) Our friend, Angel investor and Googler Nick Bilogorskiy has cofounded this amazing non-profit that is now helping Ukraine and refugees with medical equipment and humanitarian aid:
https://novaukraine.org (you can also donate through Facebook to one of their fundraisers)
5) This is a Kyiv based shelter for pets abandoned during the war: https://instagram.com/sirius.shelter
6) This is a larger organization helping feed the refugees: https://wck.org (also can be a tax write-off for US residents)
7)Our Ukrainian friends and ex facebookers have also started an AI aggregator and translator for news (they have a number of volunteers cross-checking these too): https://nowinukraine.media
8 ) If you want to help sponsor the free press in Russia - this is our favorite news outlet: https://meduza.io/en. They also accept donations.