• Polished steel peen and head for smooth striking surface
• Composite shank extends from the head through handle, delivering a more powerful blow and dampening vibration
• Internal steel canister with free-flowing shot design delivers maximum dead blow action
• Multiposition hand grip allows user to choke up in tighter work areas
• Wide flare at end of handle helps prevent hammer from slipping out of user's hand
• "De-coupled" head and composite shank reduce transference of hammer strike vibration, meaning reduced user fatigue
• Microcellular soft grip manufactured from a soft, comfortable energy-absorbing material
• Highly visible Snap-on® color makes it easy to find
Rear drums, tie rods and rounded end U-joints, track bar and rivets—also can be used on most punch and chisel applications.
Type Ball Peen
Description 32 oz Ball Peen Soft Grip Dead Blow Hammer
Country of Origin USA
Face Dia., inches 1-3/4
Length, inches 13-5/8
Head Length, inches 5-3/4
Lifetime Warranty, Non-Repairable, Warrantied for Materials and Workmanship/for as long as purchaser owns the Tools.