• Blade features a precision-ground edge, with angled design for maximum leverage while lifting and pulling on bar
• Manufactured from special alloy steel, precision forged and heat-treated for optimum strength and durability
• Industrial finish helps protect against corrosion
• Durable, ergonomic tapered handle offers a comfortable grip and withstands extreme work environments
• Blade extends through the handle and contacts the metal end cap, providing a continuous, solid, striking force
• Flared end of handle offers protection from off-center handle strikes
Handle Color Black
Square Shank, inches 1/4
Country Of Origin USA
Tip Width, inches 7/16
Length, inches 8
Designed to access tight areas where traditional prybars can’t reach. Use on RTV seals, valve covers, oil pans, transmissions, etc. Use to push disc brake caliper pistons, transfer case removal/installation and steering shaft removal/installation. Use to turn slotted screws and for prying applications—traditional screwdrivers are never meant to be used for prying applications.
Lifetime Warranty, Non-Repairable, Warrantied for Materials and Workmanship/for as long as purchaser owns the Tools.